While the seemingly perfect celebrities in glossy magazines may make juggling family life with a career look effortless, the reality is that reaching equilibrium without going insane requires support and some excellent advice! Mothers Work! dissects and discusses the burning issues playing on these mothers' minds, with a warm, encouraging voice that nudges women to be proactive and gently draws mums away from the pressure of perfection.
Jessica shows us that 'it's good to be good enough' and explains how to do it! This book will help you to:
- know your ideal work scenario;
- keep in touch and ask for what you want;
- see your family as a team;
- find childcare that fits your family;
- get a grip on guilt;
- go for 'good enough' at home;
- get organised for a smooth return;
- do what it takes to thrive.
- ISBN: 9781848505704 |
- Hardcover: 304 pages |
- Publisher: Hay House Publishing |
- Publication date: Jun 6, 2011 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook