This book is listed in:
- Medical ( 2,129 )
Part one covers the broad range of CPB pathophysiology, including anticoagulant protocols, the impact of CPB circuit surfaces, optimal haemodilution levels, and the important issue of CPB-induced systemic inflammatory response syndrome. Part two focuses on the issues of the new equipment developed for mini-CPB, optimal myocardial protection protocols and CPB perfusate options. Part three discusses clinical issues, including patient selection, coronary and valve surgery protocols and, among others, paediatric patients.
With its distinguished editors and international team of expert contributors, Minimized cardiopulmonary bypass techniques and technologies is a valuable reference for cardiac surgery teams and those researching this important technology.
- Covers a broad range of cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB) pathophysiology, including anticoagulant protocols, the impact of CPB circuit surfaces and optimal haemodilution levels
- Focuses on new equipment specially developed for minimized-CPB and myocardial protection protocols
- Discusses clinical issues, including patient selection
- ISBN: 9780857096029 |
- Hardcover: 272 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Apr 19, 2012 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook