Mesoscale Modeling in Chemical Engineering, a volume in the Advances in Chemical Engineering series provides the reader with personal views of authorities in the field. Subjects covered are not limited to the classical chemical engineering disciplines, with contributions connecting chemical engineering to related scientific fields, thus providing new ideas for additional thought.
The book balances well developed areas such as process industry, transformation of materials, energy, and environmental issues with areas where applications of chemical engineering are more recent or emerging.
- Contains reviews by leading authorities in the respective areas
- Presents Up-to-date reviews of latest techniques in modeling of catalytic processes
- Includes a mix of US and European authors, as well as academic/industrial/research institute perspectives
- Contains the critical connections between computation and experimental methods
- ISBN: 9780128039311 |
- Hardcover: 426 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Feb 16, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook