MATLAB® in Quality Assurance Sciences fills a gap in the highly topical field of quality assurance (QA). It is a compact guide for students, engineers, and scientists in this field. It concentrates on MATLAB® fundamentals with examples of application to a wide range of current problems from general, nano and bio-technology, and statistical control, to medicine and industrial management. Examples cover both the school and advanced level; comprising calculations of total quality management, six sigma, time series, process improvement, metrology, quality control, human factors in quality assurance, measurement and testing techniques, quality project and function management, and customer satisfaction.
This book covers key topics, including: the basics of software with examples; graphics and representations; numerical computation, scripts and functions for QA calculations; ODE and PDEPE solvers applied to QA problems; curve fitting and time series tool interfaces in calculations of quality; and statistics calculations applied to quality testing.
- Includes MATLAB® fundamentals, matrices, arrays, general graphics and specialized plots in quality assurance problems, script files, ordinary and partial differential equations
- Gives calculation of six sigma, total quality management, time series forecasting, reliability, process improvement, metrology, quality control and assurance, measurement and testing techniques
- Provides tools for graphical presentation, basic and special statistics and testing, ordinary and partial differential solvers, and fitting tools
- ISBN: 9780857094889 |
- Hardcover: 264 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Feb 12, 2015 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook