The text is applicable to CAD and manual drawing, and it covers the recent developments in 3D annotation and surface texture specifications. Its scope also covers the concepts of pictorial and orthographic projections, geometrical, dimensional and surface tolerancing, and the principle of duality. The text also presents numerous examples of hydraulic and electrical diagrams, applications, bearings, adhesives, and welding.
The book can be considered an authoritative design reference for beginners and students in technical product specification courses, engineering, and product designing.
- Expert interpretation of the rules and conventions provided by authoritative authors who regularly lead and contribute to BSI and ISO committees on product standards
- Combines the latest technical information with clear, readable explanations, numerous diagrams and traditional geometrical construction techniques
- Includes new material on patents, copyrights and intellectual property, design for manufacture and end-of-life, and surface finishing considerations
- ISBN: 9780080966533 |
- Hardcover: 384 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Apr 27, 2012 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook