Manual of Coronary Chronic Total Occlusion Interventions: A Step-by-Step Approach is a practical, easy to read reference for coronary chronic total occlusion interventions (CTO). Written by recognized national and international experts in the field, this reference compiles the steps necessary to preform, pitfalls to watch out for, and troubleshooting needed for coronary chronic total occlusion interventions (CTO).
- BMA Medical Book Awards 2014 - Highly Commended, Cardiology,2014,British Medical Association
- A practical, case-oriented and easy to read reference with illustrations and step-by-step guidance for coronary chronic total occlusion interventions (CTO).
- Includes expert guidance reviewed by leaders in the field with both large clinical experience with high success rates and extensive experience proctoring CTOs in multiple clinical centers.
- ISBN: 9780128004326 |
- Hardcover: 286 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Oct 19, 2013 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook