It's a tail-wagging good time for these ten animal-loving couples as they find their happily ever afters with their best four-legged friends' blessings.
- Lessons in Magic: Recently unemployed and rudderless, Phoebe agrees to get her late aunt Edna's house ready to put on the market. While cleaning up cobwebs, she unexpectedly discovers her latent family talent for summoning a demon, who arrives disguised as an irresistable puppy. Noah Rossi, wizard in training, comes to the rescue, but can he save her from accidentally destroying the universe?
- Text Me: Abigail Jeffries gets a random text from a stranger only to discover the sender, Carter Coben, isn't so strange after all. Soon she's caught up in a game of assumed identities with the same gorgeous guy she got fired from his job. Carter has no idea that "She Hearts Dogs" is the girl who blew his world apart. They'll have to navigate mixed signals, mistaken identities, and misunderstandings to find real love.
- All About Charming Alice: Quirky Alice Treemont gives up hope of finding love in rural Blake's Folly, Nevada, where she spends her time rescuing unwanted dogs and protecting the most unloved creatures on earth: snakes. That is, until dashing and well-to-do author Jace Constant comes to town to research his new book. Opposites indeed attract, and soon the whole town is determined to make a love match.
- Wildflower Redemption: Luz Wilkinson returns to tiny Rose Creek, Texas, to lick her wounds and toughen her resolve against love's sting. She wants nothing more than to spend her days caring for discarded animals. But will Aaron Estes, her riding student's widower dad, spur her to try again?
- Atonement: A former marine sniper suffering from PTSD, Deputy Nicolette Rivers hides her own deadly secrets from everyone but detective Con O'Hanlon, who, along with his military dog Cadno, is more than willing to help cover up the fallout. But is he too late to prevent Nic's dark, downward spiral? Or is Con the one man stronger than her demons?
- Fated Hearts: Sheriff Carter McAlister and his dog, Dublin, have their lives upended when he offers mysterious newcomer Henley Elliott a job as his assistant. Breaking through her carefully built shell proves to be a near-impossible task, and now a dangerous new presence in the Cove seems to be targeting Henley. To get a second chance at happily ever after, Carter and Henley will need to leave their secrets and scars in the past.
- Sweet Texas Kiss: Veterinarian Gavin Cooper can't wrap his mind around why country music superstar Macy Young would end up inheriting his family home. Seeing his childhood memories handed over to his high school rival - the first woman to break his heart - stings. Luckily, Macy can't sell the house for one year - plenty of time for him to find a way to get it back. Can they find a way to bury their animosity and rediscover their first love in the process?
- Unstoppable: When veterinarian Lara Monroe's fellow cat shifter - and secret crush - Booker Chase needs help, she's willing to use her special healing touch to help him survive his emotional hell. As a top-notch physician, he's not convinced anything can repair his soul, broken from the loss of his wife and burdened with PTSD from his service in Afghanistan, but Lara is showing him flashes of what might be. But they can't grab this second chance at love unless they can shut down the Nexus Group forever.
- Bloom: When L.A.'s charity fundraising maven Ava Bennett heads out to the middle of nowhere to check on a friend for her rock star client, she never expects to tangle with infamous music producer Nate Robinson, nor endanger his dog's health. Can a career woman find love with a virtual hermit?
- What a Texas Girl Dreams: They are opposites in so many ways, but the more veterinarian Trickett Samuels gets to know footloose and fancy free Monica Witte, the more he wonders if he can convince this Texas girl that having roots will only help her soar higher.
- ISBN: 9781507202005 |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Oct 24, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook