In Make Peace With You, Jessica shares her journey from party-girl and cancer patient to healthy lifestyle ambassador. Diagnosed at 22 with a rare type of incurable cancer and told that her only option to prolong her life was to amputate her arm, Jess set about learning everything she could about alternative treatments. Six years on, following a complete change in lifestyle, diet and mindset, she is thriving.
Combining everything she’s learned about health and wellness, Jess now shares her simple philosophy for ending the struggle too many of us face when it comes to food and body image, including:
- Which foods are vital to create a healthy body and a clear mind
- How to create a sustainable healthy lifestyle transformation
- The elements, apart from food, that contribute to your wellbeing
- Simple, daily practices to keep you looking and feeling amazing.
Jessica’s honest and informative story gives you all you need to become a wellness warrior!
- ISBN: 9781401933791 |
- Hardcover: 256 pages |
- Publisher: Hay House Publishing |
- Publication date: Oct 1, 2013 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook