Get up and running with Magento 2 to create custom solutions, themes, and extensions effectively
About This Book
- Create unique solutions for Magento 2 by developing and implementing solutions, themes, and extensions
- Be proficient in the main functionalities, resources, and system structure of Magento 2
- Get to grips with this practical and hands-on guide to raise your web development skills to the next level
Who This Book Is For
If you are a PHP developer who wants to improve your skills in e-commerce development by creating themes and extensions for Magento 2, then this book is for you.
What You Will Learn
- Install and set up the Magento Ecosystem
- Choose the best options for Magento's Sell System features
- Work with Search Engine Optimization in Magento
- Create and customize themes for Magento
- Develop extensions for new Magento functionalities
- Package extensions to publish in the Magento Connect network
- Create Magento solutions for mobile devices
- Carry out performance adjustments to speed up your Magento system
Magento is the e-commerce software and platform trusted by the world's leading brands. Used by thousands of merchants for their transactions worth billions, it provides the flexibility to customize the content and functionality of your website. By strengthening your fundamentals in Magento development, you can develop the best solutions and take advantage of the growing market.
This fast-paced tutorial will provide you with skills you need to successfully create themes, extensions, and solutions to Magento 2 projects.
This book begins by setting up Magento 2 before gradually moving onto setting the basic options of the Sell System. You will take advantage of Search Engine Optimization aspects, create design and customize theme layout, develop new extensions, and adjust the Magento System to achieve great performance. By sequentially working through the steps in each chapter, you will quickly explore all the features of Magento 2 to create a great solution.
With ample examples and a practical approach, this book will ensure your success with this astonishing e-commerce management system.
Style and approach
This book would be a fast-paced tutorial guide that uses hands-on examples to developing new solutions for Magento e-commerce system. Each topic is explained sequentially in the process of creating a Magento solution, along with detailed explanations of the basic and advanced features of Magento 2.
- ISBN: 9781785285820 |
- Hardcover: 178 pages |
- Publisher: Packt Publishing |
- Publication date: Feb 25, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook