For decades, best-selling author Louise Hay has transformed people’s lives by teaching them to let go of limiting beliefs. Now in this tour de force, Louise teams up with her go-to natural health and nutrition experts, Ahlea Khadro and Heather Dane, to reveal the other side of her secret to health, happiness, and longevity: living a nutrient-rich life.
Unlike any health book you’ve ever read, this work transcends fads, trends, and dogma to bring you a simple yet profound system to heal your body, mind, and spirit that is as gentle as changing the way you think. Louise, Ahlea, and Heather show you how to take your health, your moods, and your energy to the next level.
In Loving Yourself to Great Health, you will:
- Tap into the secrets Louise has used for decades to supercharge the effectiveness of affirmations and bring your body back into alignment with your mind;
- Discover what nutrition really means and how to cut through the confusion about which diets really work;
- Learn to hear the stories your body is eager to reveal; and
- Uncover techniques for longevity, vitality, good moods, deep intuition, and for meeting your body’s unique healing needs at all stages of life.
At 88 years of age, Louise has much wisdom to share about what it takes to live a long, happy, healthy life. We invite you to join us on an amazing journey that will turn your life into your greatest love story.
- ISBN: 9781401947422 |
- Hardcover: 384 pages |
- Publisher: Hay House Publishing |
- Publication date: Oct 7, 2014 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook