The best relationships often come after forty, when experience has taught us what kind of person suits us best, and we can love more wisely and kindly than we did at an earlier age. But when you are single in your 40s, 50s or 60s, how do you go about meeting a new partner?
This book gives you the information and support you need to get out there and search actively for love. Interviews with couples and the authors' own experience show that it can be done, and their friendly guidance will encourage you on your way. Love Begins at 40 will show you how to:
- Prepare yourself, practically and emotionally, for dating again
- Plan a strategy that will sustain you until you meet the right partner
- Use internet dating, personal ads and introduction agencies
- Handle the feelings – both joyful and challenging – generated by a new relationship.
- ISBN: 9781848507531 |
- Hardcover: 256 pages |
- Publisher: Hay House Publishing |
- Publication date: Jun 16, 2008 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook