Lonely Planet Yunnan, Guizhou & Guangxi is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you in this region. Party with the locals at one of the thousand-odd festivals in Guizhou, cycle past scenery straight out of a painting alongside the Yulong River or gaze over the magical Yuanyang Rice Terraces, all with your trusted travel companion. Begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Yunnan, Guizhou & Guangxi :
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - the history, the people, outside activities, the arts, the food, the architecture
- Useful features - includes Need to Know, First Time, and more
- Covers Guishou, Yunnan, Guangxi, Beihai, Guilin, Shenzhen, Meizhou, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Yunnan, Guizhou & Guangxi is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled in this particular region of China.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet China for a comprehensive look at all that the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- ISBN: 9781760342784 |
- Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications |
- Publication date: Mar 1, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook