Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Slovenia is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Marvel at Joze Plecnik's wondrously decorative architecture in Ljubljana, climb to the top of Mt. Triglav, or eat fresh seafood on the Piran harbour; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Slovenia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Slovenia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, cuisine, and wine
- Over 35 local maps
- Useful features - including Top Experiences, Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), and Outdoor Slovenia
- Coverage of Ljubljana, Prekmurje, Stajerska, Koroska, Dolenjska, Bela Krajina, Gorenjska, Primorska, Notranjska, Ptuj, Piran, Vipava Valley, Kamnik, Postojna, Bovec, Kobarid, Celje, Maribor, Lipica, Divaca, Secovlje, Stanjel, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices)
- Zoom-in maps and images bring it all up close and in greater detail
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps let you stay offline to avoid roaming and data charges
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Easily navigate and jump effortlessly between maps and reviews
- Speedy search capabilities get you to what you need and want to see
- Use bookmarks to help you shoot back to key pages in a flash
- Visit the websites of our recommendations by touching embedded links
- Adding notes with the tap of a finger offers a way to personalise your guidebook experience
- Inbuilt dictionary to translate unfamiliar languages and decode site-specific local terms
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Slovenia, our most comprehensive guide to Slovenia, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Mediterranean Europe guide, Eastern Europe guide, or Southeastern Europe guide for a comprehensive look at all that each region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Mark Baker, Paul Clammer, and Steve Fallon.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
- ISBN: 9781743216361 |
- Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications |
- Publication date: Apr 1, 2013 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook