Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Miami & the Keys is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the art-deco streets of South Beach, spot alligators amongst the Everglades' mangroves, or party all night in Key West; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Miami & the Keys and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Miami & the Keys Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, multicultural Miami, cuisine, drink, art-deco architecture, environment
- Free, convenient pull-out Miami map (included in print version), plus over 15 color maps
- Covers South Beach, Downtown Miami, Wynwood, Design District, Little Haiti, Northern Miami Beach, Coral Gables, Little Havana, Coconut Grove, Key Biscayne, Everglades, Florida Keys, Key West and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Miami & the Keys, our most comprehensive guide to Miami & the Keys, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Florida guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer, or Discover Florida guide, a photo-rich guide focused on the state's most popular sights.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Adam Karlin.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- ISBN: 9781743602485 |
- Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications |
- Publication date: Dec 1, 2014 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook