#1 best-selling guide to Jamaica *
Lonely Planet Jamaica is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Groove to the riddims of reggae, release your inner Errol Flynn rafting the Rio Grande and sample Blue Mountains coffee straight from the source; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Jamaica and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Jamaica Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - eating & drinking like a local, outdoor activities, landscapes, culture
- More than 20 maps
- Covers Kingston, Blue Mountains, South Coast, Ocho Rios, Port Antonio, North Coast, Montego Bay, Negril, West Coast, Central Highlands and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Jamaica, our most comprehensive guide to Jamaica is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for more coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Discover Caribbean Islands guide for a comprehensive look at what the whole region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Paul Clammer and Brendan.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
*Best-selling guide to Jamaica. Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA, May 2013 - April 2014.
- ISBN: 9781743602294 |
- Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications |
- Publication date: Sep 1, 2014 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook