Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Egypt is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Visit the ancient wonders of the Pyramids of Giza, cruise the Nile to a waterside temple, or see the glittering finds in the Egyptian Museum; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Egypt and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Egypt Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, cuisine, etiquette, sports, politics, landscapes, wildlife, architecture
- Over 102 maps
- Covers Cairo, the Nile Valley, Minya, Luxor, Esna, Siwa Oasis, Western Desert, Alexandria, Suez Canal, Red Sea Coast, Sinai and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Egypt, our most comprehensive guide to Egypt, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Discover Egypt, a photo-rich guide to the city's most popular attractions or Lonely Planet's Africa or Middle East travel guides, for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Anthony Sattin and Jessica Lee
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- ISBN: 9781743605486 |
- Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications |
- Publication date: Jun 1, 2015 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook