Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet East Africa is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander the winding backstreets of Lamu, trek to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro, or watch the annual wildebeest migration in Masai Mara; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of East Africa and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet East Africa Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, culture, art, architecture, music, geography, politics, cuisine, landscapes, wildlife
- Over 118 maps
- Covers Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet East Africa is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Africa, Kenya or Tanzania guides.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Anthony Ham, Stuart Butler, Mary Fitzpatrick and Trent Holden
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- ISBN: 9781743605455 |
- Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications |
- Publication date: Jun 1, 2015 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook