Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Dublin is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sample a Guinness in a genuine Irish pub; soak in the academic atmosphere at Trinity College; or admire impressionist masterpieces at the Dublin City Gallery; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Dublin and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Dublin Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, literature, music, architecture
- Free, convenient pull-out Dublin map (included in print version), plus over 25 colour maps
- Covers Grafton Street, Merrion Square, Temple Bar, Kilmainham & the Liberties, North of the Liffey, Docklands, the Grand Canal and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Dublin, our most comprehensive guide to the city, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights? Check out Lonely Planet Pocket Dublin, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Ireland guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- ISBN: 9781786576804 |
- Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications |
- Publication date: Oct 1, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook