Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Discover Las Vegas is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Cruise along the glittering Strip, groove to live DJ music while floating in a fabulous pool, or indulge your guiltiest food pleasures at a celebrity-chef restaurant; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Las Vegas and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Discover Las Vegas:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, entertainment, shopping, gambling, sports, activities, dining, drinking, and more
- Free, convenient pull-out Las Vegas map (included in print version), plus over 15 color maps (including some casino maps)
- Useful features - including Walking Tours, Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), and Travel with Kids
- Coverage of The Strip, City Center, Downtown, Fremont Street, East of the Strip, West of the Strip, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Grand Canyon, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices)
- Zoom-in maps and images bring it all up close and in greater detail
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps let you stay offline to avoid roaming and data charges
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Easily navigate and jump effortlessly between maps and reviews
- Speedy search capabilities get you to what you need and want to see
- Use bookmarks to help you shoot back to key pages in a flash
- Visit the websites of our recommendations by touching embedded links
- Adding notes with the tap of a finger offers a way to personalize your guidebook experience
- Inbuilt dictionary to translate unfamiliar languages and decode site-specific local terms
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Discover Las Vegas, our easy-to-use guide, is perfect for travelers who seek the most popular attractions a destination has to offer. Filled with inspiring and colorful photos, this guide focuses on the best of the best.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Southwestern USA Travel guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Bridget Gleeson.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travelers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
- ISBN: 9781743213681 |
- Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications |
- Publication date: Nov 1, 2012 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook