Do you need a breather? A few minutes to slow your heart rate, settle your mind? Welcome to life in the 21st century...If you are one of the countless people who have pinned on a long tail to chase the elusive "cheese" in the cultural rat race, Living in Harmony is for you!
Ask yourself some hard questions:
- Are you practicing the rhythm of life, that delicate harmony between work and rest, worship and play?
- Are you fulfilled?
- Are the most important relationships in you life in good repair?
- Do you take time for yourself? For God?
- What about play?
- Are you fun to live with?
These are among the questions bestselling author Richard Exley asks in this timely book. Answer them carefully for yourself and change your emotional address!
- ISBN: 9781614581499 |
- Hardcover: 224 pages |
- Publisher: New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc. |
- Publication date: Jul 1, 2003 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook