Stunning handmade knives in full-on color!
Showcasing fine artistry isn't a difficult job. Unlike museum curators, the knife book editors, designers and publishers don't even need to display the items in a well-lit room. The pages of Knives 2015 come alive with the most utilitarian, artistic, unique and exquisite blades from around the world.
The world's finest edges--whether everyday carry pieces, hunters, bowies, belt and boot knives, camp knives, flipper folders or highly embellished works of art--find a home in the 35th edition of the Knives annual book. And each is accompanied by complete specifications, descriptions and editorial comments.
Add in a comprehensive Custom Knifemaker Directory, including email addresses, websites, phone numbers, specialties and technical information, and you can see why collectors and enthusiasts own every volume of this coveted book.
- Engrossing feature articles delve into frame-lock folders, blunt tips on tall ships, knives disguised as other items, survival knives, "A Sword for a Warrior King" and plenty more
- World's most complete Custom Knifemaker Directory
- The latest trends in handmade knives
- State-of-the-art engraving, scrimshaw, jewel inlay, sculpting and carving
- ISBN: 9781440240775 |
- Hardcover: 312 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Aug 15, 2014 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook