This book is listed in:
- Crafts & Hobbies ( 1,158 )
Discover the joy of socks! Knitting the Perfect Pair leads you step-by-step through a variety of styles, from warm and classic to cool and fashionable. Take a walk on the wild side with fishnet stockings. Wrap your toes in the romance of lace-cuffed cable socks. Treat your feet to the ultimate comfort of cozy thrummed house socks, or dress them up in fancy Fair Isle socks or socks with funky, textured stripes. You'll find styles fit for every foot!
Knitting the Perfect Pair includes:
- 12 patterns ranging from the traditional to the -fashion forward, for women and men.
- Sizing advice and construction tips for socks that fit like a glove.
- Everything you need to know about yarn and needle selection, different cast-on and bind-off methods, heel turning and toe shaping variations, basic stitches, increasing, decreasing and graftingplus care tips for hand-knitted socks.
- A wide variety of construction techniques and variations (ruffles, ribbing, tassels, articulated toes and more!) so you can mix and match your way to fabulously original footwear.
- ISBN: 9781440221347 |
- Hardcover: 112 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Jun 3, 2009 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook