Love saves the day in this quintet of thrilling romantic suspense novels you won't be able to put down. Indulge in the sheltering embraces of a few good men (and women!) with these taut and compelling tales of intrigue:
- Atonement: A rash of unexplained suicides in the sleepy town of Eider, Iowa, draws McIntire County deputy Nicolette Rivers into a devious killer's twisted plot. A former marine sniper suffering from PTSD, she hides her own deadly secrets from everyone but detective Con O'Hanlon, who is more than willing to help cover up the fallout. But is he too late to prevent Nic's dark, downward spiral? Or is Con the one man stronger than her demons?
- The White Carnation: The last person disgraced reporter Faye Lewis wants back in her life is Detective Rob Halliday, the man she blames for ruining her career and breaking her heart. But when she finds an old friend murdered, he's assigned the case. Can they set their troubled past aside and work together, or will the Harvester serial killer and his cult followers reap another prize?
- In the Shadow of Pride: When Lexie Trevena's matchmaking friends accidentally place her smack in the path of a terrorist who intends to use her as his pawn, the only person who can help her is Special Agent-in-Charge Luke "Mac" McNeil - the man she holds responsible for her husband's death.
- Saving Maggie: Reporter Maggie's psychic gift incites a serial killer to play games with her, and this madman seeks her death to bind them together forever. Only detective Joshua Tyler has the power break this bond in time - that is, if she can make him believe her.
- Hiding Places: Mona Smith is on the run to avoid getting mixed up in some dirty business with a drug kingpin. Will she find escape or more trouble in unexpected savior Linc Dray's arms?
- ISBN: 9781440597411 |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Feb 29, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook