Anyone who can hold a pencil can learn to draw.
In this book, Bert Dodson shares his complete drawing systemfifty-five "keys" that you can use to render any subject with confidence, even if you're a beginner.
These keys, along with dozens of practice exercises, will help you draw like an artist in no time.
You'll learn how to:
- Restore, focus, map, and intensify
- Free your hand action, then learn to control it
- Convey the illusions of light, depth, and texture
- Stimulate your imagination through "creative play"
- ISBN: 9781440308673 |
- Hardcover: 224 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Aug 15, 1990 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook