International Review of Research in Developmental Disabilities is an ongoing scholarly look at research into the causes, effects, classification systems, syndromes, etc. of developmental disabilities. Contributors come from wide-ranging perspectives, including genetics, psychology, education, and other health and behavioral sciences.
Volume 42 of the series offers chapters on a variety of themes.
- Provides the most recent scholarly research in the study of developmental disabilities
- A vast range of perspectives is offered, and many topics are covered
- An excellent resource for academic researchers
- ISBN: 9780123982711 |
- Hardcover: 256 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Oct 11, 2012 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook