Combining the research and study of integrative Chinese and Western Medicine, Integrative Cardiovascular Chinese Medicine: A Prevention and Personalized Medicine Perspective presents a clear, structured base to guide clinical practice and encourage collaboration between Chinese medicine and Western medicine practitioners.
This complete reference work thoroughly covers the pathophysiology of cardiology-related diseases, and compares, juxtaposes, and integrates Western and traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). Anika Niambi Al-Shura provides a realistic scope of cardiology treatment and the integration of Western and Chinese medicine, establishing a basis for standardization and a rationale for the inclusion of TCM in cardiology, and identifying and inspiring ideas for future research.
- Integrates Western and Chinese medicine for a realistic scope of cardiology treatment
- Establishes basis for standardization and rationale for the inclusion of traditional Chinese medicine in cardiology
- "Clinical pearls" provide a guiding base of traditional Chinese medicine in clinical use
- Offers a reference section that lists the latest in published studies
- Presents easy access to the medicines and herbs used in both Chinese and Western medicine, including photos and information about the current patents
- ISBN: 9780124200777 |
- Hardcover: 354 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Jun 11, 2014 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook