Infosec Management Fundamentals is a concise overview of the Information Security management concepts and techniques, providing a foundational template for both experienced professionals and those new to the industry. This brief volume will also appeal to business executives and managers outside of infosec who want to understand the fundamental concepts of Information Security and how it impacts their business decisions and daily activities.
- Teaches ISO/IEC 27000 best practices on information security management
- Discusses risks and controls within the context of an overall information security management system (ISMS)
- Provides foundational information for experienced professionals as well as those new to the industry.
- ISBN: 9780128041871 |
- Hardcover: 72 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Aug 10, 2015 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook