This comprehensive, time-saving tool is ideal for toxicologists, pharmacologists, drug companies, testing labs, libraries, poison control centers, physicians, legal and regulatory professionals, and chemists.
* Serves as an all-in-one resource for toxicology information
* New edition includes information on publishers, grants and other funding opportunities, physical hazards, patent literature, and technical reports
* Updated to include the latest internet and electronic sources, e-mail addresses, etc.
* Provides valuable data about the new fields that have emerged within toxicological research; namely, the biochemical, cellular, molecular, and genetic aspects
- ISBN: 9780080534664 |
- Hardcover: 921 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Jan 10, 2000 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook