High Speed Digital Design discusses the major factors to consider in designing a high speed digital system and how design concepts affect the functionality of the system as a whole. It will help you understand why signals act so differently on a high speed digital system, identify the various problems that may occur in the design, and research solutions to minimize their impact and address their root causes. The authors offer a strong foundation that will help you get high speed digital system designs right the first time.
Taking a systems design approach, High Speed Digital Design offers a progression from fundamental to advanced concepts, starting with transmission line theory, covering core concepts as well as recent developments. It then covers the challenges of signal and power integrity, offers guidelines for channel modeling, and optimizing link circuits. Tying together concepts presented throughout the book, the authors present Intel processors and chipsets as real-world design examples.
- Provides knowledge and guidance in the design of high speed digital circuits
- Explores the latest developments in system design
- Covers everything that encompasses a successful printed circuit board (PCB) product
- Offers insight from Intel insiders about real-world high speed digital design
- ISBN: 9780124186675 |
- Hardcover: 272 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Aug 17, 2015 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook