Handbook for Transversely Finned Tubes Heat Exchangers Design contains detailed experimental data, correlations, and design methods for designing and improving the performance of finned tube heat exchangers. It covers the three main types, circular finned, square finned, and helical finned tube bundles.
Based on extensive experimental studies and tested at leading design and research institutions, this handbook provides an extensive set of materials for calculating and designing convective surfaces from transversely finned tubes, with a particular emphasis on power plant applications.
- Provides a design manual for calculating heat transfer and aerodynamic resistance of convective heating surfaces fabricated in the form of tube bundles with transverse circular, square and helical fins
- Presents calculations for finned surfaces operating under conditions of clean and dust-laden flows alike, including finned convective heating surfaces of boilers
- Includes a fully solved exercise at the end of the book, illustrating the top-down approach specially oriented to power plant heat exchangers
- ISBN: 9780128044162 |
- Hardcover: 188 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: May 6, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook