The book is divided into three parts. The first part discusses some of the basic terms and concepts of gas dehydration. The second part focuses on the factors involved in the different gas-dehydration methods. It also describes the difference between absorption and adsorption, as well as the process involved in glycol dehydration. The last part of the book discusses the proper care, maintenance, and troubleshooting methods of glycol dehydration process.
This book is mainly designed for engineers, technologists, and operating personnel in the gas processing industry. Aside from engineers and process designers, readers who are interested in the different processes involved in gas dehydration will find this book a useful guide and reference.
- Include hydrate prevention, chemical injection systems, hydrate inhibitor methods
- Condensation process, Glycol Regeneration and Molecular Sieves
- An appendix provides the reader with additional exercises and solutions
- ISBN: 9781856179812 |
- Hardcover: 260 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Jul 13, 2011 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook