Considered by many to be the magazine of record for ancient mysteries, future science, and unexplained anomalies, Atlantis Rising® provides some of the most astounding reading to be found anywhere.
Who we are and where we come from are the eternal mysteries that have engaged humanity for millennia. Evidence for human origins—our biology, technology, intellect, and spirituality—spans realms from scientific research and the bible to mystical traditions and clues that point us to alien beginnings.
Today’s information highway has provided us with a great stew of information; what we have been missing is the lens through which we can focus that information, and rescue order from chaos. Editor J. Douglas Kenyon has culled from the pages of Atlantis Rising® magazine this collection of 34 concise and well-illustrated articles by world-class researchers and theoreticians who offer thought-provoking insights from the lost secrets of ancient and primordial wisdom.
- Alien Giants and Alien DNA. . . Or Not? by Zecharia Sitchin
- Atlantis and the Neanderthals by Colin Wilson
- Apostle of Mu by David Childress
- America’s Mound Builders: The Mystery Deepens by Greg Little
- Echoes of Atlantis from Homer by Steven Sora
- Project Stardust: Accessing the Cosmic Hall of Records by William Henry
- Life in the Solar System Then & Now by William Stoecker
- Giza Underground by Philip Coppens
- ISBN: 9780965331029 |
- Hardcover: 256 pages |
- Publisher: Atlantis Rising |
- Publication date: Oct 1, 2015 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook