Everywhere one looks, tolerance of all world views is championed - all world views except those set forth in the Bible.
Judah Etinger has the singular ability to present truth in ways that speak to the hearts of both seekers...and those who will say they are not seeking God, or religion, or truth! In Foolish Faith, the author sheds light on the various world religions, philosophies, and evidences. His helpful, readable style helps seekers see a clear path to "the answer to it all."
Find the answers to the following questions within this book:
- Which of the world's religions is the correct one?
- Which is right: creation or evolution?
- Does the Bible support or contradict science?
- Does the Bible contradict itself?
- Is the Bible a reliable historical document?
- Did Christ really rise from the dead?
- ISBN: 9781614581956 |
- Hardcover: 174 pages |
- Publisher: New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc. |
- Publication date: Jun 1, 2003 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook