What They Are and How to Use Them
Flower essences are infusions, or decoctions, made from the flowering parts of plants that uniquely address emotional and mental aspects of wellness. The first 38 flower remedies were formulated by British physician Dr. Edward Bach in the 1930s, but new remedies from other plant species are always being formulated.
This book provides a helpful introduction to flower essences, ―what they are and how to use them. Topics covered include the following:
• How to choose essences
• How to make a bottle of essence
• Essences and their stories
• Cases studies: true stories of how essences helped
• A glossary of more than 100 essences and their uses
This is the essential introductory guide for anyone interested in alternative health and the safe, gentle vibrational healing of flower essences.
- ISBN: 9781612833774 |
- Hardcover: 144 pages |
- Publisher: Hampton Roads Publishing |
- Publication date: Jun 1, 2017 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook