This book is listed in:
- Crafts & Hobbies ( 1,158 )
You've seen it on the runway and the red carpet - clothing and accessories that combine the world of fashion with the modern sleekness of tech. And now, the know-how to create these fashions for your own wardrobe is at your fingertips with Fashion Geek.
Project Runway contestant and author Diana Eng teaches you both the sewing and technology basics you need to create your own light-up skirt, twinkling shoes and music-filled hoodie. With step-by-step instructions and how-to photos, learning the ins and outs of creating with LEDs, EL wire and zigzag stitches couldn't be easier.
- Hack a pedometer to create sparkling shoes
- Sew headphones into a handmade monster hat
- Disguise your flash drive as a fabulous necklace
- Create light-up buttons to sew onto any jacket
- ISBN: 9781440315596 |
- Hardcover: 128 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Feb 17, 2009 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook