Erectile Dysfunction as a Cardiovascular Impairment organizes and summarizes the many aspects of biology and metabolism in cardiovascular and sexual function. Coverage includes how blood vessels are discovered to work, their role in hypertension, atherosclerosis, type-2 diabetes, oxidative stress, metabolic syndrome, and erectile dysfunction.
- Unifies medical disorders linked to cardiovascular and heart disease as endothelium impairment, to which vasculogenic erectile dysfunction is now added and given equal rank for the first time
- Presents hypertension, atherosclerosis, metabolic syndrome, and erectile dysfunction as symptoms of disease
- Offers clinical research on vasculogenic erectile dysfunction predicting onset and severity of heart disease.
- ISBN: 9780124200418 |
- Hardcover: 358 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Mar 6, 2014 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook