Entrepreneurship in the Gulf Cooperation Council: Entrepreneurship in the Gulf Cooperation Council promotes a practical approach to starting businesses, and is useful not only for students, but also to anyone seeking practical insights on the essential aspects of entrepreneurship.
As a wide-ranging introduction to theories and their applications, the book covers business plans, feasibility studies, and sources of startup funds. Case studies from GCC countries make the book a useful source of guidelines for starting and managing a business.
- Provides local and regional cases and examples familiar to GCC students
- Covers all important subjects within entrepreneurship, from cultivating entrepreneurial habits and values, to sources of business financing
- Emphasizes the variety of practical alternatives available to entrepreneurs
- ISBN: 9780128112892 |
- Hardcover: 172 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Aug 31, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook