Dreamweaver CS6 is the most capable website design and management program yet, but there’s no printed guide to its amazing features. That’s where Dreamweaver CS6: The Missing Manual comes in. You’ll learn to use every facet of this versatile program, through jargon-free explanations and 13 hands-on tutorials.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get A to Z guidance. Go from building simple web pages to creating rich, interactive websites.
- Add instant interactivity. Use Dreamweaver’s unique Spry technology to easily add complex layout options, like drop-down menus.
- Use timesaving features. Take advantage of Dreamweaver’s libraries, templates, and hundreds of extensions.
- Go mobile. Design sites for smartphones, tablets, and desktop PCs, using the same HTML.
- Simplify site management. Check for broken links, streamline site-wide changes, and reorganize your site in a snap.
- ISBN: 9781449327026 |
- Hardcover: 1034 pages |
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media |
- Publication date: Jul 10, 2012 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook