The book discusses the various aspects of diversity of corporate boards in terms of gender, age, nationality, tenure, education, experience and personalities. It enumerates the need for such diversity in each category and related concerns. Statistics from around the world support the authors’ claims. The nine chapters in this short book have not been previously published.
- Explains the dimensions of board diversity and ways to use them to increase effectiveness.
- Supports its findings with statistics from around the world.
- Relevant for researchers and professionals working in corporate governance and corporate finance
- ISBN: 9780124105324 |
- Hardcover: 124 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Apr 16, 2013 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook