These concise, relevant topics answer questions on the minds of Christians and seekers everywhere. Ham has discovered that multitudes of people want to know the answers to key questions like, “Where did Cain get his wife?" and “How could Noah fit all of those animals on the ark?” The Bible does have answers to tough questions such as these, so there’s no reason Christians can’t defend their faith against attack. On each page of the book, Ham takes a popular question and gives an answer that is both plausible and faith-strengthening. With a reputation as one of the world’s foremost authorities on the debate between creation and evolution, Ham provides many new insights in his latest work.
- Couldn’t there have been a race of people before Adam and Eve?
- If Adam lived 6,000 years ago, why do some say the earth is billions of years old?
- What if God used evolution to create?
- What is the Gap Theory?
- ISBN: 9781614580430 |
- Hardcover: 182 pages |
- Publisher: New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc. |
- Publication date: Feb 1, 2000 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook