Meet three alpha were-cougars and their spirited, sass-spouting soulmates in this shifter romance bundle. Spells, hexes, and curses won't stop these strong, sexy desert guards from finding love at long last.
- The Cougar's Pawn: Ellery Colvard escapes her perfectly organized life for a camping trip with her friends, hoping for a tiny thrill. Instead, she gets carried away - literally - by alpha were-cougar Mason Foye, who needs a mate to avoid his fate. But Ellery has some witchy ways, too, and she isn't buying into his life story. The clock is ticking as Mason struggles to keep his son, his family, and the woman he's already fallen head over heels for.
- The Cougar's Trade: Hank Foye has his eyes set on a brash looker as the mate to help him avoid being cursed to live as a cougar for the rest of his life, but instead fate chooses quiet nurse Miles Bennett. When he gets stuck playing bodyguard to the gal who brings his long-repressed passions roaring to life, he must decide if Miles is a mate strong enough to go the distance with him.
- The Cougar's Bargain: Hannah Welch doomed were-cougar Sean Foye to spend the rest of his life in his animal form when she refused to accept him as a mate. But an attack at the Foyes' New Mexico ranch ended with Hannah becoming a cougar, too. She strikes a bargain with the goddess who cursed him: Sean will be freed from his furry affliction if Hannah can find him a more suitable mate. But will she be able to give him up?
- The Cougar's Wish: Former soldier Steven Welch has been tasked with keeping Belle Foye away from a dangerous hellmouth at all costs. Not only is Belle a bit young in his world-weary opinion, but sticking close to her means he has no choice but to confront a fear of the supernatural he'd hoped he left in the Afghan desert. Will Steven's fears and stubbornness cause Belle to lose her fated mate and the one man she's ever trusted enough to call "partner"?
- ISBN: 9781507200087 |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Jul 11, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook