International Review of Research in Developmental Disabilities is an ongoing scholarly look at research into the causes, effects, classification systems, and syndromes of developmental disabilities. Contributors come from wide-ranging perspectives, including genetics, psychology, education, and other health and behavioral sciences.
The current volume, number 46, addresses current issues in the education of students with visual impairments. Topics covered include the expanded core curriculum for students with visual impairment; assistive technology; Braille reading comprehension; communication development; orientation and mobility issues, and more.
- Provides the most recent scholarly research in the study of developmental disabilities
- A vast range of perspectives is offered, and many topics are covered
- An excellent resource for academic researchers
- ISBN: 9780124200494 |
- Hardcover: 328 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: May 19, 2014 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook