This book is listed in:
- Crafts & Hobbies ( 1,158 )
Your one-stop reference for a lifetime of happy crocheting!
It's amazing that a simple hook and yarn can yield such diverse results, from thick, cozy Afghans to delicate lace doilies. Crochet The Complete Guide contains everything you need to get started or take your projects to the next levelfrom advice on selecting the best yarn types and colors for your projects, to easy-to-follow instructions for creating sophisticated edgings, lacework and three-dimensional textures, to multi-color effects, ruffles, flowers and much more!
- 150+ illustrated stitch patterns, from classic patterns to new and unusual designsarranged by type and style, and color-coded for easy browsing
- directions for a wide range of crochet styles, including Tunisian crochet, beaded crochet and CroKnit
- 7 timeless projects to make as shown, or customize by substituting pattern stitches found throughout the book
- a getting-started section that covers tools, materials and basic techniques
- ISBN: 9781440229145 |
- Hardcover: 256 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Apr 29, 2009 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook