In this incredible resource, author Nicholas Comninellis comes to the defense of anyone troubled by the inconsistencies of evolutionary theory.
Examining various disciplines, Comninellis presents the contradictions - and often-absurd conclusions - that proponents of evolution pass off as a good science by presenting conclusive documented evidence.
- Facts are arranged and referenced by subject in an easy-to-use format
- Contains 1000 of the most widely acclaimed scientific, historic, and position references in the creation/evolution debate
- One of the most comprehensive resources available
- Special section of web site addresses to aid in finding the most up-to-date information
- Strategies for public speaking on creation/evolution
An extremely useful too for ever defender of creation!
- ISBN: 9781614582878 |
- Hardcover: 312 pages |
- Publisher: New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc. |
- Publication date: Sep 1, 2001 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook