Cheers to beer design!
The days of boring, mass-produced yellow fizz-water are all but over. These days, independent beer makers are creating a wide variety of interesting beers that exhibit a vast range of depth and flavor. Beer is more than a beverage--it's an artisan craft championed by talented people devoted to quality and good taste. And as craft beer and home brewing continue to grow by leaps and bounds, the culture of beer has made the shift from big business to an industry filled with people who truly care about what they make. And that attention to detail goes for the art and packaging as well as the brews themselves.
Cool Beer Labels explores the art and design of beer culture from labels to cans to growlers and more. Inside you'll find:
- More than 400 full color examples of beer labels from craft and small breweries around the world
- Case studies from working designers
- Interviews with brewery owners and master brewers
- An exploration of breweries by region
- And more
- ISBN: 9781440335242 |
- Hardcover: 203 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Sep 18, 2014 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook