The second edition of this comprehensive handbook of computer and information security provides the most complete view of computer security and privacy available. It offers in-depth coverage of security theory, technology, and practice as they relate to established technologies as well as recent advances. It explores practical solutions to many security issues. Individual chapters are authored by leading experts in the field and address the immediate and long-term challenges in the authors’ respective areas of expertise.
The book is organized into 10 parts comprised of 70 contributed chapters by leading experts in the areas of networking and systems security, information management, cyber warfare and security, encryption technology, privacy, data storage, physical security, and a host of advanced security topics. New to this edition are chapters on intrusion detection, securing the cloud, securing web apps, ethical hacking, cyber forensics, physical security, disaster recovery, cyber attack deterrence, and more.
- Chapters by leaders in the field on theory and practice of computer and information security technology, allowing the reader to develop a new level of technical expertise
- Comprehensive and up-to-date coverage of security issues allows the reader to remain current and fully informed from multiple viewpoints
- Presents methods of analysis and problem-solving techniques, enhancing the reader's grasp of the material and ability to implement practical solutions
- ISBN: 9780123946126 |
- Hardcover: 1200 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Nov 5, 2012 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook