Computer Aided Property Estimation for Process and Product Design provides a presentation of the most suitable property estimation models available today as well as guidelines on how to select an appropriate model. Problems that users are faced with, such as: which models to use and what their accuracy is, are addressed using a systematical approach to property estimation.
The volume includes contributions from leading experts from academia and industry. A wide spectrum of properties and phase equilibria types is covered, making it indispensable for research, development and educational purposes.
* This book presents the latest developments in computational modelling for thermodynamic property estimation.
* It combines theory with practice and includes illustrative examples of software applications.
* The questions users of property models are faced with are addressed comprehensively.
- ISBN: 9780080472287 |
- Hardcover: 436 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Jun 30, 2004 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook