Characteristics and Uses of Steel Slag in Building Construction focuses predominantly on the utilization of ferrous slag (blast furnace and steel slag) in building construction.
This extensive literature review discusses the worldwide utilization of ferrous slag and applications in all sectors of civil engineering, including structural engineering, road construction, and hydro-technical structures.
It presents cutting-edge research on the characteristics and properties of ferrous slag, and its overall impact on the environment.
- Comprehensively reviews the literature on the use of blast furnace and steel slag in civil engineering
- Examines the environmental impact of slag production and its effect on human health
- Presents cutting-edge research from worldwide studies on the use of blast furnace and steel slag
- ISBN: 9780081003763 |
- Hardcover: 194 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: May 20, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook