Delivery of therapeutic proteomics and genomics represent an important area of drug delivery research. Genomics and proteomics approaches could be used to direct drug development processes by unearthing pathways involved in disease pathogenesis where intervention may be most successful.
This book describes the basics of genomics and proteomics and highlights the various chemical, physical and biological approaches to protein and gene delivery.
- Covers a diverse array of topics from basic sciences to therapeutic applications of proteomics and genomics delivery
- Of interest to researchers in both academia and industry
- Highlights what’s currently known and where further research is needed
- ISBN: 9780123849656 |
- Hardcover: 686 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Sep 9, 2010 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook