This book is listed in:
- Sports & Recreation ( 1,221 )
The Essential Guide to Ammunition from Around the World!
Every serious firearms enthusiast, cartridge collector and handloader will benefit from our completely revised and updated Cartridges of the World, 13th Edition, most widely read cartridge reference book of its kind on the subject. From the latest introductions in commercial cartridges and wildcats, to the fresh, authoritative articles on current ammunition trends, this book contains everything the active cartridge collector and firearms enthusiast needs to know.
With 55 new cartridges spanning the gamut of industry leading factory loads to the wildcat developments on the cusp of being the next "big thing," Cartridges of the World, 13th Edition is the most comprehensive reference source of its kind, and a must-have for every firearms owner, novice to expert.
Inside you'll find:
- The most exhaustive & authoritative cartridge reference in print
- 55 all-new factory manufactured and wildcat cartridge listings, complete with technical drawings
- Updated resource information throughout
- Fully updated specifications and references
- Essays by three of the industries leading writers with crucial, "state of the union" information on SAAMI, wildcatting, and today's hottest trend, rounds for AR15 platforms
PLEASE NOTE: The CD is not included with the ebook version of this title
- ISBN: 9781440230639 |
- Hardcover: 568 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Sep 7, 2012 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook